For Suppliers only:
2) Consolidate multiple shipments to the same destination (ship weekly to cut costs).
3) Please do not use UPS postal express service. These are the same as other courier services and CN does not get a discount for these services.
4) Please do not use other courier companies unless as instructed below. These services are extremely expensive because CN does not get a discount for these services.
5) UPS shipments or any other courier companies should be processed electronically to avoid error-related costs.
6) Early delivery is an expensive option; please do not use unless absolutely necessary.
7) Please do not ask UPS or any other courier companies for same-day delivery. Local companies provide a more reliable and more competitive same-day service.
8) Please do not use express/courier-provided packaging/envelopes unless absolutely necessary; these envelopes can easily double CN’s costs with no improvement in service quality.
9) For any questions related to courier services, please contact Supply Management : Nick Lesey (514) 399 4968 or Brigitte Michaud (514) 399 5959 for instructions.
10) Please do not ship computers and monitors via UPS or any other carrier. Contact Greg Lawless at (514) 399-5215 for instructions.
Shipments for US Suppliers
(Excludes small letters up to 2 lbs., which should be sent via USPS Regular Post)
IMPORTANT: Please do not ship computers and monitors via UPS or any other carriers. Contact Greg Lawless at (514) 399-5215 for instructions.
The following routing instructions are to be followed at all times for shipments within the USA.
Shipments within the USA – SUPPLIERS ship prepaid and charge as a separate item on your material invoice using the most economical means or use UPS “GROUND GUARANTEED DAY DEFINITE” (regular ground).
Maximum weight is 90 lbs. per total shipment - VERY IMPORTANT - DO NOT EXCEED 70 LBS PER PIECE.
Should the piece exceed 70 lbs, please refer to the "TRUCK SHIPPING" section of our website http://cnplus.cn.ca
For bills of lading creation, pickups and tracing, SUPPLIERS can contact UPS at 1-800-742-5877 or use www.ups.com.
SUPPLIERS must enter CN’s cost center, if available, in the reference field of a manual or electronic bill of lading. ALWAYS specify “CN” in the sender and/or receiver address.
For all emergency shipments up to 90 lbs., use the most economical means or UPS “SECOND DAY AIR A.M.” (Guaranteed Two Day By Noon approx. twice the price of regular ground service) or NEXT DAY AIR (Guaranteed Overnight by 10:30 AM approx. 3 to 5 times the price of regular ground service).
For all emergency shipments in excess of 60 lbs. (max. 200 lbs.), use Bax Global Logistics Collect to account number 092008663. For pick up, please call 1-800-225-5229.
For all emergency shipments in excess of 200 lbs, please call Greg Lawless at (514) 399-5215.
For CN EMPLOYEES ONLY:
Create ELECTRONIC WAYBILLS Using UPS on line system CampusShip (Instructions in http://cninet.cn.ca/courier/
If you don't have a profile in CampusShip, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have one created.
Please provide your complete delivery address, Phone & Fax number and Cost Center. Also, specify if you'll need a daily pick up or on request.